Day 11 - Family


This is my brother helping a 4 year old make rope with a Boy Scout rope making machine!
 
As I mentioned yesterday, I am teaching a series of camps over the summer for some of the kids at the school where I teach during the year.

I would like to say that I am Superwoman and need not a bit of help from anyone. I plan, cook, clean, and teach all on my own.

Ha, yeah right.

My mom and one of my younger brothers have been such a huge help with these classes. I would not have been able to function during the last week without them. And it's not just this one thing that they've helped with...

My whole family, parents, siblings, in-laws, and husband... are always amazing when it comes to pitching in and helping in any way they can. I am so blessed!

I am thankful for such an amazing family of talented people!

I am thankful that they are close by and willing to help! 

I am thankful that I have the opportunity to help them when they need it as well :-)

What are you thankful for today?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails