Day 307 - 311 - Mega Post

Hello all, glad to be back. Sorry for the extended absence, I had a few complications come between me and posting this week.

From my internet being down EVERYWHERE to a pinched nerve that caused my fingers to be so sensitive that I couldn't even type without stabbing pains shooting through my body, this week has not been very conducive to my continued blogging.

However, all seems to be fixed now and I am back with a mega post!

My class made it through their testing with flying colors! I am so proud of the way they performed... I don't think I could be any more proud if they were my actual children!

Our school celebrated Field Day (a mini Olympics style contest) on Friday, which was great fun. Last year I was so burdened with Candida that Field Day was no fun at all. But now that I am 60lbs lighter, it was a blast!


We were the "Rockstars" and had custom made t-shirts, blow up microphones, and a rockin' cheer! The kids loved every second!

Friday night The Husband and I got to attend a concert put on by the local college featuring opera and orchestra students. They performed numbers from many different pieces, varying from The Magic Flute and Die Fledermaus to South Pacific and My Fair Lady.


It was a great time and we got to see a good friend play in the orchestra!

Saturday brought moving plans, and refrigerator and paint chip selections. We are so close to moving I can hardly contain my excitement!

When I look back at everything that God has orchestrated over the last few years to bring us to this point, I really see how much He cares about our every moment. He's not just here for the big moments... He's here and working in every moment.

I am thankful that God truly cares about and works in our lives. 

I am thankful that He has brought us through times that could have destroyed our marriage and our happiness in life... and through those times, He has given us so much more than I ever thought to have. 

I am thankful that we are truly happy and content to simply seek out God's will in our lives... Every moment of every day.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails