Day 75 - Last {Five Minute Friday}


I was recently reminded of the verse telling us to "run the race".

Not win the race.

Not be in the top ten percent.

Simply to run.

Lord I know that I am not the fasted.  I know that I will never win the race. But Father, I pray that You will help me to run.

Your word doesn't even insist that we finish God, but simply that we run. I pray that You will help me to run with every fiber of my being.

Help me to run to Your promises when I am worried.

Help me to run to Your arms when I am scared or lonely.

Help me to run towards Your wisdom when I am confused.

Help me to run, Lord. Even if I am dead last. Help me to run.

Linking up with Lisa-Jo Baker for Five Minute Friday! Join us!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Victoria! visiting from FMF. I love your take on that scripture-we are exhorted to simply RUN! That encourages ME today in that I should not look at others who are running (faster than me)but on Him who is the Author of my faith (and race). God bless and thanks for writing today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails