Day 68 - Small {Five Minute Friday}


As I look around the room, everything I see is small.

For a Kindergarten classroom, that makes sense.

Small chairs, small tables, small cubbies, small books, small toys...

And soon more small things will be entering the room. Monday morning there will be a room full of small little people eagerly awaiting the information I have to give to them.

Their small hearts ready to give big love, their small hands excited to learn big lessons, their small eyes watching everything I do.

Lord, help me to be a shining light for You. Help me to show grace when it is difficult, and love without ceasing. Help me to remember that to these small children, the smallest word or action can have a huge and lasting impact on their life. For good or for bad.

Father, please continue to teach me through them as You did last year. I am not done growing in You, just as they are not.

Help me to remember that I am small and You help me. I am small and You correct me. I am small and You teach me. I am small and You love me.









5 comments:

  1. This was beautiful and a reminder I would like to print out. I have no doubt that you are going to have a wonderful year teaching these precious little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you Jhona! Go for it, feel free to print and use it! :-) Glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!! My four year old will be starting preschool in a few weeks- I hope his teacher loves him like you obviously love your students. I can tell that you are a great teacher. I hope this year is a wonderful one for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope that his teacher loves him as much as I love my students too, it makes for a much nicer learning relationship!

      I taught pre-k last year and will have half of my students again this year in kinder :-)

      Hope you and your son have a great pre-k year!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful post. Love the reminder that we are small and need His help.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails