Day 67 - A Short Lived Dream


I had the opportunity to trust God with something unexpected last night.

We got a call from our realtor saying there had been a bit of a mix-up on her side and as a result, we had to come up with double the money we were originally told in just a few short weeks... and we only had an hour to decide if we wanted to continue with the purchase of this house.

At first we were tempted to "make it work", but that was a daunting thought. After only a few minutes, we stopped and prayed.

My husband and I felt the same prompting in our spirit; to let the house go.

It was disappointing for a moment, but in the end, it's just another opportunity to grow in our relationship with Christ.

I am thankful for the peace that comes from truly trusting in God's plan for my life.

I am thankful for a spouse who seeks God's will and wants me to do the same.

I am thankful that there is an even better situation down the road!

How do you handle a sudden change in plans?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails