Day 334 - Home Sweet Home


It may be pouring outside... but this little house of mine, I'm gonna make it shine.

Two well loved pieces of furniture are getting a new look this week.

An old couch I got at a thrift shop for a cool hundred bucks, and an Ethan Allen wing back chair that my parents have had since their first year of marriage - 34 year ago!

I was given so many gift cards to fabric shops by my sweet class, that I was able to get all the fabric I needed for very little out of pocket!

I can't wait to share the before and afters with you... hopefully this week.

I am thankful that my class gave me such a perfect set of gifts!

I am thankful that I have a beautiful new home to work on.

I am thankful that summer break is here and I have some real time to work on my projects!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails