Day 233 - Birthday


Today is the day I was born... 30 whole years ago.

I've heard a wide spectrum of comments today...

"You're so young still!"

"Wow, you're getting old!"

"Oh don't worry, you're still practically a baby."

"It's all down hill from here."

Everyone seemed to have an opinion on me turning 30. Except for me.

I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad... I feel the same, mentally, emotionally, and physically as I did yesterday.

I guess that's a good thing.

Until I figure out how I feel, I will thank God for the 30 wonderful years that He's given me. Even when I thought they were awful years, I can see now what He was doing through those experiences.

I am thankful that I was born with a God-given purpose here on earth.

I am thankful that He has been faithful to guide me as I search for that purpose.

I am thankful that when I strayed from the path, He (sometimes not-so-gently) helped me find my way back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails