Day 249 - Cloudy Days {Tiny Tuesday}



 Today is my favorite kind of day.

Dark, cool, cloudy, and rainy... the air is crisp and light.

If I could be home all day with the windows open, and my Loreena McKennitt Pandora station playing a steady stream of Celtic music in the background... a cup of hot tea on the table next to me, and my laptop ready to go... I would be in paradise!

Many of my friends "can't stand days like this...", they feel run down and depressed in the supposed gloom.

Not me!

The creativity starts flowing like you wouldn't believe on rainy days like this! I often wonder if I should move to Washington state... but I do love Texas.

Anyway, I am going to enjoy the heck out of this day and let the creativity flow!


I am thankful that God had created so many different things that appeal to different people in their own way!

I am thankful for the rain and "gloom" today!

I am thankful for the rush of creativity that will undoubtedly accompany today's weather.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails