Day 287 - Waiting...


It's no secret to me that God is working on my patience during this season of my life.

We've been waiting for so long.

Waiting on a house...

Waiting on a baby...

Waiting for the next step on the path...

I wish that I could say it's getting easier, and maybe it is...

I'm faster to acknowledge that God is in control and so if I have to wait a bit longer it'll be ok. It takes a little less time to remember that if God wills it I'm not going to "miss out" on something because of a little hiccup in the plan.

(I think I may be trying to convince God to be done with this lesson... can you tell?)

Still, I am looking forward to hearing about this current house bid. I'll keep you updated!

I am thankful that we had a chance to go for another beautiful house.

I am thankful that my husband is much more calm that I am.

I am thankful that I am always reminded that God is in control!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails