Day 295 - The Next Step


You know we've been through the wringer when it comes to the housing market. You know how many times I've told you about a house that we were putting an offer on, only have it fall through.

So many times, in fact, that I almost couldn't bring myself to tell anyone about this house until we had a signed contract...

And this time, we actually do! We are scheduling inspectors and gearing up to close in just a few weeks.

My posts will most likely be extremely short due to all the time constrains during this process. I will keep you updated and I thank you SO much for your prayers and support!
I am so thankful that God has been with us through this entire process.

I am thankful that He has been there for us to trust and question and lean on, all at the same time.

I am thankful that we are starting to see a little piece of God's next step for us!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails