Day 305 - Testing


The Bible verse above always gives me great pause... but this week I think it may come in handy... 

My kiddos get to take their very first standardized tests this week!

I'm so excited for them! I remember, as a homeschooler, how much fun this time of year was for me.

I wouldn't trade being homeschooled for anything, but I did really like the testing season. It meant that we got to go sit in desks and pack our little lunches with sandwiches and juice boxes.

All those feelings of excitement came rushing back to me this week and I'm so glad I get to be here with my class through their first testing experience!

Hopefully my joy and excitement for the process will help them to relax... Though none of them seems even the slightest bit concerned!

I am thankful that I have such great memories from my own childhood... and that I am getting to somewhat relive them this week.

I am thankful that my class is well prepared for the test and that no one seems anxious at all.

I am thankful that God has placed me here this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails