Day 200 - Another Milestone


Day 200???

How could this have happened? I can't believe that we've already been here for 200 days!

There are so many things that have changed since I started this blog.

So many great and wonderful things. 

So many sad and terrible things.

But one thing has never changed.... Not once. Not for any begging or pleading. Not for any wailing or gnashing of teeth. Not once.

God.

He has been the same forever and will continue to be the same forever more.

I am thankful that my Lord in heaven is willing to listen to my prayers with love and in love answer them. Even, and possibly especially, when it was not what I wanted to hear.

I am thankful that He has guarded my heart during these last 200 days against attacks on my hope and joy.

I am thankful that He will continue to do so.

I am thankful that I have an amazing group of people who help remind me why I am doing this blog and are there when I might not feel so thankful... they remind me of all that I have to be truly grateful for.

Here's to another 165 days!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails