Day 204 - Sleep



This is exactly how I feel right now.

I got a great deal of rest over the Christmas break... and even the night before my first day back I was able to get about 10 hours.

That's where my amazing sleep story begins and my horror story of missed REM cycles begins.

Monday night, I only slept in 15 minute increments.

Last night, I only slept 3 hours.

At this point I am so exhausted that I'm not even sure that I'm really typing this. Maybe I'm just staring at the screen and hallucinating the words as they form on the post.

But I digress.

SLEEP! I need it. Goodnight.

I am thankful that God saw me through two full days of teaching when I really hadn't gotten enough sleep to even function on my own, much less with a bunch of little kids in my care.

I am thankful that I didn't get in any wrecks going to and from work over the past two days.

I am thankful that it is only 8:40pm and I am ready to lay down to sleep. Yeah. Not even ashamed to admit that. :-)

Goodnight all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails