Day 205 - Rest

Well, rest was only halfway achieved last night.

After a few hours of sleep I was wide awake.

I probably would have been fine if I had just gotten up and done something in those wee hours of the morning.

But I didn't.

I let myself drift in an out of sleep for the next few hours which really seems to have messed me up!

Not tonight.

Tonight I hope to sleep like my dear niece here!


And if I happen to wake up at some seemingly ungodly hour... I will get up! God must have something He wants me to do with that time.

I am thankful that I at least got enough sleep last night to make it through the day.

I am thankful that today is Thursday and there is only one more work day left in this week.

I am thankful that in just one day I get to sleep in for as long as my body will let me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails