Day 216 - Relaxation Monday



Usually Mondays are crazy.

Trying to corral a room full of 5 and 6 year old kids after the freedom of the weekend is tough.

There are lots of questions like "why do we have to (do this thing that we do every single day)?" or "can't we just (do this thing that we are never allowed to do)?"... and even though I love them and am so glad that I get to be a guiding part of their lives... it's difficult!

But today I'm at home.

It's Martin Luther King Jr. day and we don't have school!

So I will rest up and enjoy the silence while I can. I hope your day (holiday even?) is filled with whatever you enjoy the most!

I am thankful that I get to spend the day at home making food for the next week.

I am thankful that my husband works from home. Even though he doesn't have the day off, I still get to see him!

I am thankful that this next week will be a short one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails