Day 209 - Monday, Now Brought to You With ENERGY!


That's right, you read that correctly!

A Monday that is FULL OF ENERGY! What's happening??

I love it!

This new diet that we are trying is working amazingly well, to say the least.

With other things that we have tried there has been very little change in our physical situation, even after 6 months of diligence. That can be SO frustrating and discouraging.

Not this time.

Even after day 3 I felt a huge change.

At this point (day 14) almost all of my Candida symptoms are gone and I've lost about 12 pounds.

My energy is through the roof and I am so relieved that we didn't just throw in the towel after the last failed attempt.

PRAISE GOD!

Just wanted to update y'all. Please continue to pray that all continues as it has; I truly appreciate all the prayers and support!

I am thankful that GOD is faithful to see us through the hard times.

I am thankful that He did not let me relax into a place of defeat.

I am thankful that His power of healing will be seen through my life.


2 comments:

  1. Outstanding! You might just inspire mentor get back on the track to healthy myself. When I was in high school I could do five laps of an Olympic size swimming pool. I when swimming the other day and almost drowned making it across to the other side. Drown might be overstating it but it was disheartening. So keep doing what your doing. I am proud of you guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sean! You can do it!! That first 3 days I thought I was going to die... but then day 4 and beyond has been amazing! Best of luck my friend. Let me know if I can help you with anything (meal plans, budgeting, etc....)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails