Day 174 - Help Mate


My sweet husband truly embodies the verse above.

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her.

Not just yesterday, or today... but every single day of our marriage.

Last night was a prime example. Even though he is still not fulling recovered from his recent illness, he took the time to help me through the evening.

I got home at 6pm with a blinding migraine.

Honestly, how did I make it the 20 miles home from school?

I came into the house, collapsed on the bed 1940's-overacting-actress-style and he brought me food, water, and medicine.

No judging. No "oh grow up" comments.

Just real love. 


I am thankful to have a spouse who truly loves me unconditionally.

I am thankful that I get to love him unconditionally too.

I am thankful that my migraine didn't return this evening. Though I know if it had, he would have taken care of me.

Goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails