Day 196 - Tiny Tuesday {No Headache}

 
 
Today is the first day of the newest attempt to get rid of Candida.

I don't want to jinx it, but so far so good!

It may seem silly to be excited about the first 5 hours going well... but trust me, it's a big deal.

Normally at this point I would be writhing around in pain with a terrible headache or something.

But not this time. 

God please let this be it. Please let this be the time that works. Please fortify us against all the things that would tempt us and cause us to fail.

I am so weary of failed attempts that I don't know if I could pick myself up again if this doesn't work.

Please continue to pray for us!

I am thankful that I have no "detox headache" to deal with currently.

I am thankful that everything on this Candida cleanse is actually delicious... I mean really. I get to eat as much bacon as I want?? Can't be all that bad :-)

I am thankful that this is the first day of my reclaimed health.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails