Day 187 - Tiny Tuesday


Today my class put on the nativity story.

19 kindergarten students (two classes), all in costume, acting out and singing the nativity story.

It was precious. The whole school stayed to watch (which was a surprise). Everyone laughed at all the right moments (the wise men did a little schtick) and the kids had a great time.

It was a great reminder, in the midst of a Santa obsessed world, that the greatest gift of all was a tiny one.

Little Lord Jesus asleep in the hay.

I am thankful that my savior would leave heaven and bring Himself to earth to live 33 years in human form.

I am thankful that the true meaning of Christmas never changes.

I am thankful that the joy of the season is still felt in so many places!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails