Day 186 - Monday Before a Break


You can tell we are only a few short days away from Christmas break here at school.

The kids are rowdy, the teachers are starting to get restless, and schoolwork is winding down.

It seems like there is so much to do, but not much point in doing it right before a big break.

I am very much looking forward to said break, by the way!

Every time I have a break I have these grand dreams of sleeping a lot and catching up on my reading... but that never seems to happen.

My husband said he's going to sit on me until I give up and relax. We'll see!

I am thankful that I just have a few more days until the break.

I am thankful that I love my kiddos so much that I know I will miss them.

I am thankful that everything is seemingly coming together for Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails