Day 177 - The Day's Not Over Until You Sleep!

So much happened today! 

Besides just the daily work stuff, the school had their Christmas music program. It was terribly cute and beyond adorable. 

I love my little Kindergarten babies!

The husband and I had a fantastic dinner after that AND got some Christmas shopping done!

All in all it was a great day... But man, I can't believe it's so late. 

My time, it's past 12am... But I'm still counting this as day 177 since I haven't slept yet!

I am thankful for a full and amazing day.

I am thankful that I get to post this from my iPhone, in bed... And that I will be asleep 3 seconds after hitting the publish button.

I am thankful for another day to look forward to tomorrow!

- Victoria 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails