Day 178 - Burning the Midnight Oil

The day started at 7am and here it is 1am and I'm just slowing down enough to write a post!

The husband has been building a murphy bed and this is the weekend it will. be. finished.

Could you tell that was a wife imposed deadline? ;-)





I have a big alteration job that I worked on all day and got about 3/4 finished. Which is amazing!

But even though burning the candle at both end is tough, I am thankful for the work.

I am thankful that God continues to provide additional money for our family through the opportunities for extra work.

I am thankful that He is also able to keep us healthy as we push ourselves to the limits.

I am thankful once again for the sleep that is soon to come.

Good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails