Day 189 - 24 hours

It's less than 24 hours until Christmas break.

24 short little hours.

All around me my class makes glitter ornaments, paper chains, and paper snowflakes. Christmas has exploded here at school!


Every door is decorated. The halls are decked. Christmas carols play in the background.

But I just don't feel in the Christmas spirit yet.

It may be because I have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to slow down and enjoy it yet. I'm not sure.

Whatever it is, I hope that it end when I get out of school tomorrow.

Christmas break will officially start and hopefully so will that Christmas feeling!

I am thankful that I am less than 24 hours from Christmas break!

I am thankful that I will have 2 weeks to rest and prepare for the next semester.

I am thankful that I will have so much time to spend with my family!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails