Day 182 - Cancelled


Today when I got to school... It had been cancelled due to plumbing issues.

Now, I know that this is not fun for the school in general. Nor was it particularly fun for the parents who had to find places for their kids to go during the day. I understand that.

But I'm not going to lie...

It was amazing to have a random day off!

I am praying that the plumbing issues are fixed soon, you may recall the "Teacher Bladder" post. This problem has been on going since that post (which was quite a while ago!).

School is off again tomorrow. Hopefully it will be back up and running soon... in the meantime I will seize the additional time that I have been blessed with so close to Christmas!

In all the madness of the season, extra time is never wasted.

I am thankful that we didn't have to stay at school without working facilities today.

I am thankful that the day was well spent in preparation for the Christmas holiday that is RAPIDLY approaching.

I am thankful that we know ahead of time that the school will be closed tomorrow. That means I don't have to wake up to an alarm!

This is a very serious situation for the school... I know that. Still, in all things give thanks, right?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails