Day 259/260 - Whirlwind and Super Short Sunday


Today is a twofer.

Yesterday was such a whirlwind that I didn't have time to post!

We set out first thing in the morning to do some quick errands, thinking that we would be home within an hour or so...

Eight hours later we finally walked back through our door and still had tons of stuff to do.

Had a great day though. Got to visit with my parents and they gave me my birthday present.

An American Girl doll that I have always wanted, Molly.

Yes, I just turned 30. Yes, it was an amazing gift that I love!

And now today we are heading out to the new farm to walk around and really get to planning!

I am thankful that I have parents who know that I am not above getting and loving a new American Girl doll!

I am thankful that I get to take my husband out and show him the new land and start planning were our house will go!

I am thankful that I get to see my brother, sister-in-law, and little niece today too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails