Day 277 - Life Skills



Today I submitted my proposed syllabus for a new class I'd like to teach next year; Life Skills.

Our Upper School students would be the ones taking the class and I can't wait to get started!

With topics like "Respect - How and Why it is Important" and "Setting and Keeping a Budget" I know that they are really going to gain a lot of value through the course.

My headmaster just passed me in the hall and said that he was thrilled with the syllabus and couldn't wait for this class to be underway!

It's so wonderful to already be excited about the coming school year, when this one isn't even over yet!

I am thankful that I have a place to work that truly values great education.

I am thankful that God blessed my mind with ideas today as I sat down to write up the syllabus.

I am thankful that I have the opportunity to not only continue with Kindergarten, but also to soon be working with the older students of our school.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails