Day 263 - Health Update

Alright, well, you know that I have been on this new attempt to rid myself of Candida for about 2 months now; ever since a few days after Christmas.

I have been hesitant to give any updates because I have been on this roller coaster before. Thinking that everything is going really well for the first few weeks only to have it take a nose-dive for no reason.

I didn't want to pull you along with me if that was the case.

However, I am happy to report....

No roller coaster this time!!!

It's been almost 12 weeks and things are going amazingly well.

Not only are all of my Candida symptoms gone, but I've also lost 40 pounds - with no sign of slowing down at all!

I felt like the weight loss was a joke, I didn't feel any different at all... Until I came across these two pictures. The first taken at the end of 2013, the second taken about 3 weeks ago!


I went to my doctor yesterday to see if we were actually beating the Candida this time....

And with a HUGE smile on his face, he said YES!

He gave me two supplements to take to really knock it out the rest of the way.

And here's the even MORE amazing part...

It's only for 25 more days! He thinks that this will legitimately be over and done with in 25 days.

I am so thankful that God is working in our bodies right now. I have fought this battle for almost 7 years now with no victories to speak of... and here we are, after 2 months, only a few short weeks from total healing.

Thank you so much for your comments, thoughts, and prayers throughout this journey! I have been so blessed by them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails