Day 147 - Tiny Tuesday



Today I am thankful for Mexican Cokes. Or Coca Cola made with Imperial Sugar, in Mexico.

I know. It's awful for me. I know allllll about it. But sometimes, you just need a coke.

I am thankful that even though I'm allergic to the corn syrup in regular cokes, I still get to have Mexican cokes!!

Small thanks for today. But friends, finding the smallest of things to be thankful for today was a huge blessing. Please pray for my thankful heart to continue to grow. I still have so many things that I am thankful for... however, I am feeling completely overwhelmed by the things that are outside of my control.

I know that God is in control. I'm just having a really hard time walking peacefully through the storm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails