Day 161 - Anniversary


Today is my 8th wedding anniversary. I can't believe how the years have flown by.

At some points it feels like just a moment since our wedding, and at other points it seems a lifetime.

But even though some of our marriage has been rocky - I wouldn't trade a single second of those years. Because I know we are stronger for them.

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that this man is my true helpmate in life. And I am so blessed to be his.

8 years ago I had no idea how hard marriage was going to be. I didn't know that it would be the best and the worst thing in my life... sometimes both at the same time.

Thank you my darling husband. You are such a blessing. I pray every day that I can be as wonderful and loving to you as you never cease to be to me.

(Don't tell him I said any of this... he is so terribly shy about how awesome he is!)

I am thankful that God chose to bless me with such a wonderful, kind, patient, and loving husband.

I am thankful that God has protected our relationship through all our trials.

I am thankful that my husband is a godly man who wants God to be in our marriage. Who doesn't mind that God needs to protect it, but instead prays that He will.




4 comments:

  1. I wish I could have been there. If they ever invent time travel, I will be there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So weird to think that you weren't there! Wish you could have been. Miss you!

      Delete
  2. I wish I could have been there. If they ever invent time travel, I will be there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been up here for almost 8 years. You two we're still barely newlyweds when we first met I guess.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails