Day 151 & 152 - Super Short Sunday, with My Apologies


Wow. Did yesterday even happen? It went by in such a blur that I didn't even realize I hadn't posted until just now!

I guess that's what happens when you are up and out of the house by 5:30am and don't get home until 10pm! My deepest apologies.

In 365 days of daily posting, I'm sure this won't be the only time I run out of hours in the day :-)

Thank you for bearing with me!

I am thankful that the sun shone all day yesterday and allowed us to work outside on our projects.

I am thankful that I got to take a short break to attend the birthday party of one of the kids in my class. I was blessed to hear that she said this to her mother the night before the party; "I must be really special if Mrs. P. is coming to my birthday party! I really feel that in my heart mama. I must be really special!" So sweet :-)

I am thankful that, even though I am COVERED in mosquito bites, at least they aren't deadly for me!

Have a great rest of your weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails