Day 169 - Pit Stop Posting


This post is being brought to you from the passenger seat of a moving vehicle. Better type fast before I get car sick!

On the busiest travel day of the year, the husband and I are making our way 7 hours up to west Texas. 

Family and friends await us tonight... And hopefully a toasty warm house! 

The husband is keeping the car freezing!

I am thankful that our trip has been a safe one so far. I pray that it continues in that vein.

I am thankful that I was able to cook all the food yesterday and today! So I will be able to really enjoy the time with family, rather than being stuck in a different room all day.

I am thankful that I wrote this whole post, short thought it is, without getting sick!

Please forgive any typos :-)

- Victoria 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails