Day 156 - Thanksgiving



Today I am very thankful for this season of thanksgiving.

Not just the holiday, but idea that everyone should be thankful during this time of year.

I have been finding thankfulness in everyday life for the past 155 days, but now I'm seeing so many others join into this thankful mindset! I hope that we can all keep it going for even longer than just November.

I am thankful for the mindset of thanksgiving. It covers a multitude of issues.

I am thankful to see so many others being thankful, rather than seeing complaints on social media all day! (I'm guilty of this too, I'm not pointing any fingers!!)

I am thankful that there are still so many days left in November. Many more days to enjoy the thanksgiving of others :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails