Day 168 - Always




God is so good to me and my husband.

We do the Dave Ramsey "Financial Peace" budgeting system which has been a huge blessing to us. But it does mean that tough choices about money have to be made every month!

We always have enough, but there are occasionally things that we chose not to do in order to make bigger payments elsewhere.

December was to be one of those months. We had a few things that we weren't going to get to do with/for our family.

But today I got a seemingly random call for a very large custom tailoring job.... for the exact amount we had forgone!

I am thankful that God is always looking out for us. Not just when I specifically ask for something.

I am thankful that even when we don't have it all, when always have enough.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails