Day 115 - Waiting


I recently heard a concept that got me thinking... The whole earth is God's waiting room.

After all, what are we doing here? We are waiting to go home and trying to find our purpose while we're here.

We may be waiting on babies...

Waiting on a spouse....

Waiting on a new job...

Waiting for a new home...

Waiting for wisdom...

Waiting for our path to be illuminated...

But in the end, none of those things are the most important thing that we are waiting on.

We are waiting to go home. 

Kinda puts the longings of this life in perspective for me!

I am thankful that I know where I am going and that I can't wait to get there.

I am thankful that the desires of my heart will not be withheld from me, but that I have a God who has promised to grant them.

I am thankful that my waiting is not in vain, but in joy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails