Day 141 - When It Rains... It Pours!

 
Yesterday was a heck of a day, and today started out little better.

My husband, who works from home, woke up to realize that our internet connection was out due to a storm in the area. So we needed to figure out what he was going to do asap.

We decided that he would take me to work and then stay in town at the central office to try to get some work done until the lines came back up. Easy-peasy, not a big deal.

Hop in the car at 6:50am, we're actually leaving a few minutes early and I'm excited to be at work on time!

Sixty long minutes later I got to work late. There had been a stalled 18-wheeler and my normal 18 minute drive turned into an hour! I got to work about 1 minute before school started. Yikes!

Good news though, I wasn't late for class and the internet is back up at home!

I am thankful that I wasn't actually late to pick up my class at morning assembly.

I am thankful that my husband had a place to go while the lines were being worked on.

I am thankful that we have an excuse to eat out tonight (since he will have to come back and pick me up after 5!). So no cooking :-)

Hope you're having an amazing day!



2 comments:

  1. You know, I am having an amazing day, thanks. I'm glad you are too. Have an appetizer for me at dinner this evening. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! We think of you often, sweet friend! Glad you are doing so well today! You deserve many grand and wonderful things <3

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails