Day 130 - Laundry {Five Minute Friday}



Laundry. Ugh.

That word evokes emotions in me that are less than pleasant.

I can almost feel the crushing weight of the many, many loads awaiting me in the clean clothes basket beside my dresser... and on the couch... and in the arm chair... and still left in the dryer.

It seems that most people have at least one chore that they hate above all others. For me, it's laundry.

It wasn't always that way. When I first got married, I prided myself in keeping everything neat and tidy.

But, as they say, time changes everything.

Now it's just one more household chore that has to be done day in and day out.

There is a blessing in the laundry though. My husband doesn't mind dealing with it at all! *wink*

I am thankful that I have been blessed with such an amazing partner.

I am thankful that he is truly a helpmate.

I am thankful that the chores I hate, he doesn't mind, and vice versa.

Happy weekend! I hope it is not filled with too much laundry!



1 comment:

  1. I loathe laundry as well!! How awesome that you have a partner who helps you with this! Thank you for your post! I am so glad someone else can relate!! May God bless you! :). Emily (from Five Minute Friday)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails