Day 128 - Relief

Whew, it's been an emotional week.

And really, I'm not sure why. Nothing has gone all that wrong. But it just seems like each little thing has come at exactly the wrong time.

I know god is growing my heart, I can tell because there were some serious growing pains this week!

However, with the completion of my observation today I have a huge sense of relief. Like a 500lb weight has been lifted from my shoulders... If only some of those pounds had come from my waist. *wink*

I am thankful that this week is winding down.

I am thankful that others were so patient with me this week.

I am very thankful for the beautiful and energizing weather we were blessed with today.

Praying that your week is going well!

-Victoria 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails