Day 127 - Tiny Tuesday {Imitation}


My sweet class is such a source of joy.

Don't get me wrong, they're also the reason I'm developing an odd bald spot above either temple where I constantly grip my hair in frustration.

But most days, it's all good stuff.

I love getting to listen in on their little conversations and hear myself imitated.

I pray that God helps me to be a source of all good and just things in their life. It's a big responsibility, but I love to see and hear that God is having an impact on their lives through me.

They say that imitation is the greatest form of flattery. I don't know about that, but it is one of my favorite parts of the job :-)
I am thankful that God gives me the words to speak into their lives and that I am not relying on my own wisdom to guide them. 

I am thankful that I get to hear these pearls of wisdom that God grants to me repeated out of the mouths of 5-6 year olds.

I am thankful that I get to be their teacher... even with the bald spots.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails