Day 133 - Manic Monday



The alarm bleeped it's hideous siren at an unholy hour this morning.

My sleep filled eyes searched for the time in hopes that the sound was coming from my nightmare; praying that I could sleep for just a little while longer.

Alas, it was not to be.

So here I am. For another manic Monday.

I'm not sure why Monday is really all that hard. I mean, I know I'm coming off of the freedom of the weekend, but still. 

As a kid I just knew that Monday would be easier as an adult. Heh. Boy was I wrong!

In times like this, I am reminded of God's faithfulness. He gets me through each day, most of the time with far more energy and grace than could possibly be expected.

I am thankful that God looks past my complaints and grants me patience and strength.

I am thankful that when satan attacks my sleep, God lifts me up with more energy than I know what to do with.

I am thankful that I get to extend God's grace and love to these little kiddos today :-)

Wishing you a happy and not-so-manic Monday.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails