Day 126 - Manic Monday



Heh.

Do you remember yesterday when I said I really didn't have as much to do as I first thought?

Lies. Terrible, stressful lies. There is much to do.

One of the biggest events being that I have an observation with the Headmaster this week, and though he is so very kind, I am so very nervous.

Having a bunch of 5-6 year old children in my class, you never know what's going to come out of those sweet little mouths.

That is happening on Wednesday. Please pray for me! 

I am thankful that I have so many to turn to when I am overwhelmed who will help put things into perspective for me. 

I am thankful that in a few days this week will be done with, come what may.

I am thankful that in the grand scheme of things, these issues are nothing :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails