Day 134 - Teacher Bladder {Tiny Thanks}




Teacher bladder. It's a real thing.

It may be something that you are not excited to hear about, but today it is one of the many things that I am extremely thankful for.

Here's why.

10:30am - Knock on the door...

"Ahem, excuse me. I just wanted to let you know that the bathrooms will not be available for the next two hours due to plumbing work."

WHAT???

Deep breaths. DEEP breaths. Everything will be fine. Yes you have a class full of little children, but It. Will. Be. Fine.

"Can they wait 15 minutes so that I can take my class now?"

"Yes that will be fine."
 Whew. Crisis averted.

11:45 - Realizing that I took my class to the bathroom, but not myself. That's ok, I'm a big girl... I can hold it.

1:15 - Still no bathrooms...

2:15pm - Over the loud speaker...

*Krrk* "Teachers, please be aware that all bathrooms on campus are now shutdown. Please be patient and we hope to have them working again in 1 hour."

4:30pm - Still no bathrooms...

I am so thankful that I have developed such an iron clad teacher bladder! ("Eeeww" and "Yay" at the same time!)

I am thankful that God was so wonderful with my kiddos. There were no accidents and we all made it through the day.

I am thankful that no matter what the circumstances, all the things work to the good of those who love Him. :-)

Wishing you a never ending supply of available bathrooms *wink*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails