Day 121 - Patience



I prayed for patience a long time ago, and sometimes I think that it was one of the most life changing things I have ever done. Take it from me, do not pray for patience unless you're ready for God to grant that request.

Six years ago I prayed for more patience in general and man, oh man has He come through. I have been asked to wait for so many things. And most of them have been without explanation or reason. 

I do my best to walk in faith and follow God's path for my life.

Some days it is very difficult.

Some days I fail.

But God has been so faithful to continue placing tests and trails in my path. And I know it has helped me to grow so much.

I am so thankful that God is more patient with me than I sometimes am with others.

I am thankful that God would take the time to shape my character.

I am thankful that, even though I fail often, I know this is a worthwhile endeavor.



















3 comments:

  1. I prayed for patience once but it took too long so I quit. :-)

    Still working on it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I wish it worked that way! I've begged God to let me be done... but I know that I'm not. I haven't learned what I need to know yet... so here I am! :-)

      Delete
  2. I prayed for patience once but it took too long so I quit. :-)

    Still working on it though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails