Day 15


Isn't it beautiful? I'm so in love with the way these turned out! Only 2 more to go... And yes, I am a seamstress. Two sewing machines and a ton of scraps in the background ;-)

Anyway, yesterday was amazing. It was probably the first time in my life where work and play found that perfect balance.

I did so much work, but was also able to go out for lunch with my husband and not worry about all the things hanging over my head.

I even stopped working a little early so we could watch a movie together. That was something I never would have been able to do in the past. I couldn't seem to enjoy anything because there were always a million things waiting for me to finish.

Not the way I wanted to live my life, that's for sure! So, I've been steadily chipping away at the part of me that is an overachiever... it's not gone by any means, but it doesn't rule my life the way it did.

All that to say, yesterday was fantastic!

I am thankful for the cinnamon crunch bagel from Panera Bread that was absolutely perfect.

I am thankful for this double welt tutorial that helped me to make the above chairs so beautiful!

I am thankful for the massive amount of work God has sent my way this summer. 

And I'm especially grateful that He continues to bless me even though I'm pretty whiny sometimes. :-)

What are you thankful for today?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails