Day 9 - Living Room Full of Blessings



Today was a whirlwind day. I had the opportunity to pick up a large reupholstering job.

4 hours of driving, 3 car changes and 2 round trips to my house. But at the end of it all, I now have 6 dining chairs waiting for my attention.

Add those 6 chairs to the large wing-back chair that I just finished upholstering for the same customer, and my living room is very full right now!

Though I'm exhausted from just picking them up, and my living room is stuffed to the gills, I am so thankful for the work.

I am thankful for the fact that my little brother was able and willing to help me so much today. He carried all the chairs around, secured them in the truck for the long journey, and carrying them all up the stairs to my apartment. 

I am thankful for the availability of my parents truck to go and get the chairs.

I am thankful for the blessing of work. Though it can be tiring at times :-)

What are you thankful for today?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails