Day 17 - Losses



My sister in law lost her grandfather on Monday. Today is the viewing and the funeral is tomorrow.

The last few days have been full of reflection for me.

Remembering the loved ones I have lost, the ones I still have, and the ones I haven't met yet.

I am thankful that through Christ we have the promise of eternal life in His glory.

I am thankful that each family member I have lost knew Jesus.

I am thankful that I know I will see them again.

I am thankful to still have some time left with my parents and both grandfathers.

I am thankful that I have never lost a friend.

I am thankful that there is a new little life coming into our family in the next few weeks.

It's been a sobering week, in many ways, but there is still much to be thankful for.

What are you thankful for today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails