Day 106 - Routine {Tiny Tuesday}



Wow! What a week.

It was so great to see family and friends, it's been too long, but what a reason to gather.

I was thinking this morning about what I am thankful for today... there was a lot. But one of the things I am most thankful for today is routine.

Having the last 8 days focused on celebrating and remembering the life of my grandfather has been wonderful and sweet, but it has left my normal routine in shambles.

I am so ready to be back in the flow of things. I came to school this morning and felt like it was my first day! I was so nervous and worried that I would forget something. But I'm starting to settle in and I am thankful for that.

I am thankful that I have my lesson plans completed for the next week.

I am thankful that I have such a great kindergarten teaching partner to rely on.

I am thankful that my life is starting to resemble "normal" again.

Thank you so much for your prayers, emails, and love this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails