Day 99 - Tears {Tiny Thanks}


Yesterday I told you that my grandfather passed away on Sunday. It was so sudden and we are still in shock.

Tears have been free flowing in my family for the past two days and continue to do so even as I type this.

Tears are tiny, even these huge Texas-sized tears that I have been crying... and I am thankful for them.

I am thankful for the cleansing power of tears.

I am thankful that I love my family so deeply that I can't even think about this loss without crying. That is truly a gift that not everyone has, and I am thankful.

I am thankful that I have friends and family who will cry with me during this time. They don't look down on me or tell me to "suck it up"... they understand and pray with me through the tears.

Thank you again so much for your prayers. I can feel them and they mean so much to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails