Day 110 - Healing



These last two weeks have been so difficult on my health.

Lots of emotional turmoil and very little sleep do not make for a healthy me.

Yesterday I woke up with my throat and sinuses so swollen I didn't think I would be able to make it through the day at school.

I managed, but just barely.

This morning I have an all day class that my family is taking together. 10 hours in a little room with florescent lighting... I just knew that I was going to have to skip it.

But last night I loaded up on my favorite essential oils and a lot of prayers (oh and 10 full hours of sleep!).

Lo and behold! I feel much better today!

I am thankful that God is faithful to provide what I need.

I am thankful that I woke up with just a little sniffle and no sign of head or throat pain.

I am thankful that I get to spend the day with my family learning about new things!

I hope your Saturday is restful and recharging!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails