Day 112 - Answered Prayers



Today I almost didn't come to school. I woke up feeling so horribly that I didn't think I could patient, kind, and loving towards my little babies.

But I loaded up with allergy medicine and came in anyway. I was relying on God to get me through the day and to pour out His patience, kindness, and love through me.

I'm happy to say that God is as faithful as ever.

The student who has been such a behavior issue all year came in with an amazing attitude and has been so sweet and loving all morning.

The student who normally screams at the top of her lungs every time someone even looks at her has been blessedly quiet.

Thank you Lord for your provision today!

I am thankful that God knew exactly what I needed today and has granted it wholeheartedly.

I am thankful that I get to be here with my sweet little class.

I am thankful that my allergy medicine kicked in quickly.

I am thankful that God did not let me give in and stay home today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails