Day 36 - Provision


 Time after time, situation after situation, dollar after dollar, God provides.

Never once have I been without something that I needed. Many times I have been without things that I wanted... many, many times. But my needs, our needs have always been met.

I am so thankful that this continues to be true today.

A situation arose recently that I needed to address. I was terrified to say anything as I feared that whatever was said would be taken the wrong way and cause a fight.

I prayed about it yesterday, asking God to bless my words and allow my intent to be seen. Shaking and nervous I said what needed to be said.

It was met with a smile, a shrug of the shoulders and an "ok". I am SO thankful.

I just wish that my amnesia would stop kicking in when it comes to God and His provision. I always seem to work myself into a tizzy for no reason!

I am thankful that I have a God who hears my prayers and understands my situation.

I am thankful that I have a Heavenly Father who wants to help His worry-wort of a child.

I am thankful that my needs are always met through the same God who sent manna day after day to the wandering Israelites in the desert. 

Thank you Father God.

What are you thankful for today?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails